How do I turn of firefox prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page ? This annoying thing has now completely blocked me from signing in to a website.
How do I turn off this blocking message? "firefox prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page " It used to be annoying, but now it has completely blocked me from logging in to a website.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I open and sign in to website to the Timberland regional library website
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:10.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.1
It used to pop up and never go away, but allow me to sign on to my account. Tonight (after I just downloaded the new update) when I go to this website, and try to sign on, it just blinks and blinks. It makes me want to through my computer on the floor!
Tools > options > advanced > general... then uncheck... I myself have this enabled because I resent pages helping themselves to redirecting to who knows what. Why can't sites just go to where I click?
Modified by gunnut666
The solution applied to me and was easy to understand and do! It worked! Thanks! The 10 others that I tried before - didn't even come close.