I want to remove symbaloo from my computer, but cant't find it in any directory. Who knows the way?
I can not find anything under the name symbaloo. Not even in program files. Have tried different uninstall tools without success. Changing the starting page did not work, still opens with symbaloo. Any help is welcome.
Additional System Details
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
I'm not familiar with Symbaloo but it appears that it is a Firefox add-on (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/symbaloo-bookmarker/). If this is the case, you can disable or remove any add-on in the add-ons manager. In Firefox click Tools->Add-ons. Select your add-on and click disable or remove.