This thread was closed. Please ask a new question if you need help.
It was downloading the new version and stopped
I was downloading the new version of Firefox and I thought it was done and I went to step 2 only to discover it was still downloading. Now it has stopped 3/4 of the way. I hit the "click here" button to restart but nothing is happening.
Additional System Details
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Yahoo! BrowserPlus Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/2009011912 Firefox/3.0.6