This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
firefox browser has been hijacked
Somehow mywebsearch has become my default browser. My homepage is now run by conduit. I did not authorize this. Can anyone tell me how to remove these hijackers?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
a few weeks ago when I downloaded Page Plus
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1243
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1