Help would be appreciated.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
The usual method for uninstalling extensions and themes is by using the Add-ons manager for your Mozilla application, as follows.
- Click "Tools -> Add-ons
- Click on the Extensions or Themes button on the top.
- Click on the extension or theme you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- Restart your Mozilla application.
Swarnava - it worked!!! I cannot thank you enough. Phew!
It never worked just the same as ghostery never worked all I get is plugins not extensions
I wish I could but cannot for some odd reason I can only get my plugins when I go to themes extensions