I have 9.0.1, and I long for the days when the Home Page button was back on the left hand side of the page that is open, along with the refresh/cancel button. I have even tried to install older versions of Firefox just to have this option.
Read the "question" which contains the details.
Move the Home button to where you want it.Read this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- Pando Web Plugin
- ArtistScope Plugin v4.5.2
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Office Live Update v1.4
- DLM Netscape Plugin (126.96.36.199)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110902 Firefox/3.6.22 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
Move the Home button to where you want it.
Thanks! With your link I realized I had to open the "Customize Toolbar" box before attempting to move anything. before this, I had tried moving without this box open to no avail. I had also tried with it open but was looking for the icon in the Customize Box and wasn't there. Just failed to realize (or try) to move the actual icon already on the toolbar. Happiness on NY Eve! Thanks again.