My browser bar is gone. How do I get it back. Only search engines.
I had the browser bar now I don't. How do I get it back on the Firefox desktop.
Modified by k1ngal
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Flock Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
Are you talking about the navigation bar or bookmarks bar? Try going to View > Toolbars and be sure they are both checked. If you have the Firefox menu in the upper left corner, hit Alt to temporarily show the menu bar. You can also turn the menu bar back on in the toolbars section.
You might also want to look at the Knowledge Base article Navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload are missing. There is a lot of good information in there as well.
Hopefully this helps!
If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key to make the menu bar appear.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"
- Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize"
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up