My cat jumped up on the keyboard and the screen rotated, how do I correct this?
My cat jumped up on my keyboard and the screen rotated. I've searched but I can't find out to undo this so the screen is in the normal position again.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Google Update
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20111103 Firefox/3.6.24
I don't think this is a Firefox issue, but the keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+Alt+[Arrow Key]. Ctrl+Alt+Up should put your monitor back in the proper orientation.
Hopefully this helps!
Thank you so much for solving my problem.
Thank you so much! I have never had this to happen before but I wigged out! Your solution worked and I am back in business. Thanks again.
Thank you sooooo much. It works!!! I had thought I was doomed forever to a sideways screen. ;o) I must have inadvertently hit an arrow key whilst performing CTRL+ALT+DEL. Much appreciated.
Modified by Bibi42
Glad this has been helpful :)