realplayer browser record plugin is incompatible with firefox 8.0.1?
ever since the update to 8.0.1, realplayer video downloader does not work. i can't enable it either,because it says it's incompatible. has this happened to anyone else? is there a way to fix this?
Additional System Details
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1683
- DLM Netscape Plugin (22.214.171.124)
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
actually never mind i fixed it myself. had to update my realplayer
Ok, I updated my Realplayer to version 15. It worked for a little bit now it is not. Help!