Firefox about says I have version 8.0.1 then ATT website says supports versions 4 and higher and google 4 and higher and bother say upload latest brower; firesfox tax beta says I already have.
I have firefox 8.0.1 "says" beta version on the tab but supposedly latest browser version. When trying to use gmail, or ATT websites for account purposes and several other sites and also occasionally I get dialog boxes that I need to get more modern browser., e.g. ATT supports firefox 4.0 and higher. Well!!! I have supposedly 8.01??? Whats going on with 8.01 and inability with used sites I have uninstalled all other versions. Answers suggestions?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- npmnqmp 071800999999
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 103
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
Your UserAgent string in Firefox is messed up by another program that you installed.
type about:config in the URL bar and hit Enter
If you see the warning, you can confirm that you want to access that page.
Filter = general.useragent.
Right-click the preferences that are bold, one line at a time, and select Reset.
Then restart Firefox
Modified by Swarnava