Firefox is in conflict with Flash player. Flash keeps crashing and locking up Firefox. Also, may be effecting Outlook. Downloaded the current rev of Flash. Still crashing. Please advise.
Of late, when ever I attempt to listen to radio online, or view video, the viewer / Flash crashes, locks up Firefox, and seems to also have some sort of effect on MS Outlook.
Additional System Details
Don't have IDs.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Picasa plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
It could be that hardware acceleration in Flash is causing it (and Firefox) to crash. Try following this to disable it: Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems
Modified by leo_