how to unpin an app tab
all the help answers say 'right click and click on unpin tab' well that's not on my drop down menu in FF 8!
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- AppWorld NPAPI plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
Are you right-clicking on a pinned tab?
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
hi - yes am right-clicking on a pinned tab. have started FF in safe mode, have checked that it's in default theme. still can't get 'unpin tab' on the menu. !!!
You can try:
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Basic Troubleshooting: Make a new profile":
There may be extensions and plugins installed by default in a new profile, so check that in "Tools > Add-ons > Extensions & Plugins" in case there are still problems.
If that new profile works then you can transfer some files from the old profile to that new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.