This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
when trying to sesarch I am recieving this message 404 not found nginx/0.8.54
when trying to search for any website I recive this page: 404 not found nginx/0.8.54
You're welcomeRead this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
after download on my first search try
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
This fixed my problem and I can't thank you enough. DB