This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
trying to open an MAPI embedded message what will open it
i received an email with some attachments and i can not open it with any of the programs i used
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Unity Player 2.5.0f5
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Not a Firefox support issue. See this for information about MAPI.