I have not been given an option to install after downloading Firefox 7.How do I get 7 going?
I have an older Latitude laptop,that is working wirelessly from an A T &T modem for my Mac desktop.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
When tried to download Firefox 7,Firefox would crash,This happened many times.I was finallyable to download #7,but it hasn't kicked in.Still using old Firefox with no security.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1
You can download the most recent version of Firefox here:
This should save the file to your computer, and you should be able to double click the downloaded file in order to install it. Hope that helps.
Do you have that problem with installing Firefox on a Mac?