every time firefox updates, my xfinity constant guard protection doesn't work. it's annoying
whenever firefox updates, my xfinity constant guard protection suite no longer functions. therefore i can not log in to any of my usual sites. in fact i can't even log in to my comcast homepage. why does this have to be a problem every time? i end up having to download an old version of mozilla to make things function again. what gives?
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Constant Guard™ Protection Suite FAQs
"Firefox 7 - Extension Disabled - An update to Constant Guard for Firefox 7 compatibility will be released in Mid-October. Until then, customers need to use Firefox 6.x or Internet Explorer as their default browser."
Modified by mha007