This thread was closed. Please ask a new question if you need help.
firefox 7 cannot run juniperclientinstaller since JAVA & Activex controls are not available
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.11
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:7.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0
I have been working on this - it has been a problem with IE too. Chrome seems to work fine, FYI. Anyone else find a workaround?
This is now working in FF 8