how do I revert to my old version of Firefox? You know, the one that actually worked!
I recently upgraded to a newer firefox version and I am very unhappy with it. How can I revert back to my older version - the one that actually worked. Also I hate the restore last session feature. It raises huge security concerns when children have access to my computer.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I upgraded to latest version
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1249
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Disabling Session Restore
Check and tell if its working.
What are the problems you are facing by using Firefox 6 ?? We might be able to help you resolve those issues.
Starting with the release of Firefox 6, the previous versions of Firefox (4.0.x and 5.0.x) are no longer maintained with Security and Stability updates. Firefox 3.6 is the last previous Firefox version that is still being maintained.
Firefox versions 4.0.x 5.0.x contain Security vulnerabilities that are known and could be exploited by some websites to gain unauthorized access to information or to disrupt critical processing. Only the Latest version 6.0 and an Older version 3.6 of Firefox are secure against these known vulnerabilities.
Modified by mha007