unable to access bank of america cashpro online
when attempting to access the bofa cashpro online application, i am able to get by the username pw screen; then i select the correct certificate and instead of getting the main application screen i am challenged with a username and pw dialogue from a sun server. this happens with version 6
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
i am currently running 4.0.1 and it works just fine. this could legitimately be the solution but at some point i will need to update to a more current version. please let me know when this is fixed.
ff version 4.0.1 works fine.