I continuously am receiving this pop-up, "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function." What is wrong and how can I fix it?
I was receiving a lot of trash emails and such and cleared all my cookies and history. Now I am getting this pop-up and it is interferring with my internet usage, "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function." What is it and how can it be fixed, deleted, gotten rid of, etc. Thank you
Chosen solutionby Smileymike
I worked out whats wrong. it may has do with McAfee Siteadvisor. I have disabled siteadvisor which seemly have stopped messages popping up.Read this answer in context 61
Hi. SiteAdvisor is usually located in Firefox's add ons extensions. Hope this helps.Go to answer 35
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I cleared all my cookies and history from my computer because of more and more trash email and emailing being sent to my friends that are not from me.
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
I worked out whats wrong. it may has do with McAfee Siteadvisor. I have disabled siteadvisor which seemly have stopped messages popping up.
Where is the siteadvisor located????
Hi. SiteAdvisor is usually located in Firefox's add ons extensions. Hope this helps.
New HP Desktop install, Windows 7 and newest version of Firefox- same error "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function"
Disabled SiteAdvisor as SmileyMike suggested and issue seems to be resolved.
Download Firefox 6.0.1 version:
Install Firefox 6.0.1
Check and tell if its working.
Disabling Site Advisor did not work for me. Can't get internet on any browser, not just FF, though my internet connection on the house is working and I'm connected. HELP! I'mosing customers by the minute!
I was fine last night, this didn't happen till I went to internet this am and FF automatically updated to 6. Every time they update, I can't get to the net on any browser. I'm getting tired of this.
@pblover - Cannot Connect after Upgrading Firefox
Check and tell if its working.
Modified by mha007
Worked like a charm! Thank you!!
Modified by vynilrob
What is it with Firefox and McAfee? Ive only just got SITE ADVISOR back and now this has started within 2 hrs?! Jues! Just get it sorted people!
Which McAfee version are you using ??
McAfee SiteAdvisor 220.127.116.11
Locking this thread, please post a new question if you need additional help.