This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Firefox won't close. When I shut it down, the window closes, but I can't reopen it. I get a message that it is still running. When I shut down my PC, I get a message that Windows can't shut down Firefox.
The question pretty much details my problem. I have to force a shutdown of Firefox and reboot to be able to browse again.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
a couple of weeks ago.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.0
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Google Update
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
I don't know what additional info you want.