The website I use for my online college work is Moodle. Firefox will not let me upload my documents on this site.
I have been using Firefox as my default browser because in the past it has worked best with Moodle. Moodle is what my college (University of LA @ Monroe) uses for online classes. We are required to upload documents and assignments for our course. This has always worked fine in the past. Now, it will not let me upload using Firefox. I can only upload using Explorer. The process for uploading is to "browse" our computer for documents and then "upload." I get the message on the bottom left "sending request to ulm.edu" but then it gives me an error (id not found) or just gets hung up. I have been emailing the ULM help desk and they can't see a problem from the ULM/Moodle end of it.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.0
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110614 Firefox/3.6.18 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
What exactly is the error message you are seeing. My guess would be that it is on the Moodle end but ...
Check and tell if its working.
I have this problem too. It appears to have occured with Firefox 12 and above. IE will allow me to upload so it's nothing to do with firewalls and anti virus etc. I am loathe to return to the Microsoft product but will do so if a satisfactory result cannot be found.