This thread was closed. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Why is it taking so long to load Firefox when my google chrome loads lickety split??
AND, i cannot find record that i asked another question previously...
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Version 188.8.131.529
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.4
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8
Firefox takes a long time to start up
Check and tell if its working.