Download Helper, even with paid converter upgrade, gives "Invalid Capture File" errors and will not record audio, with "File Creation Error - Unable to rename/copy audio file" Error.
Download Helper Screen Capture worked to capture video if the default "no audio" option is active. But, no audio. The "speakers" or "microphone" audio options are confusing....the audio to be captured is from the video, so what do you choose? With either "speakers" or "microphone" selected, the captured file has poor audio and no video. Re-capture efforts (speakers) get "Invalid capture file error" and "File Creation error- Unable to rename/copy audio file" The paid upgrade of "Converter" doesn't work. Instructive documentation - not very good. Suggestions - Need time delay between initiation of "Record" and starting the video to be recorded. Could use timer tracking of the record process. Are there operating system limitations? (Have Windows XP Pro)
Modified by Martin E Anderson
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.6
- Default Plug-in
- eMusic DLM 184.108.40.206
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- MSN® Toolbar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Tried different codec options - got none that worked.
That is an issue for the developer of that Download Helper.