How can I darken background colour of screen, am v.sensitive to light, netbook is already on minimum brightness/contrast
The question is mostly in the Subject, but actually I have 2:
1)How can I darken background colour of screen, am extremely sensitive to light, netbook is already on minimum brightness/contrast, I can do it in Word, but can I do it on web at least in Firefox?
2) How do I save bookmarks in Firefox? -lost them all on recent reformat. Thanks
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I bought the netbook with the diimest resolution in 2 known stores but is not enough for my super sensitive eyes, plus bookmarks problem has always been
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4
You can use the NoSquint extension to set font sizes (text/page zoom) and text colors on web pages. D*NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
NoSquint's hilight is light blue over yellow, unreadable. Argh.
As near as I've found, the colors in NoSquint are the same as Firefox. How do I get more colors (to modify the default background color)?
The lightest "cream" color is still too dark, as is the lightest green and lightest blue (both too dark).
In IE, there appears (at least in Windoze) a default color-set, but you can modify any of them and add them to the palette.
(I'm looking at Firefox on Mac Lion.)
Modified by PReinie