I installed firefox beta 5 and flash crashed on every page so i reverted back to firefox 4 and now flash crashes on every page of firefox 4. how can i fix it?
Ever since i installed firefox 5 beta and the new version of flash, flash crashes on every page with flash on it no matter what version of firefox i run, and flash wont let me roll back to another version. I need flash for my work which is due by the end of the day so any help yall can offer is appreciated.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Pando Web Installer
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Unity Player 3.1.0f4
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Nexon Game Controller 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Flash has been crashing on me ever since I installed FF4. Downgraded to 3.6, works perfect.
well i fixed this for a bit by reinstalling ff4 and restarting but now the firefox 4 that i re-downloaded continues to very aggressively update itself to 5 beta without asking me. it just notifies me once its done it telling me to restart and once i close firefox, boom. flash crashes every minute or so and freezes my computer. I love firefox. i have used it for years. but if no one can help with this problem or at least tell me how to stop firefox 4 from updating to firefox beta 5 im gonna go download something else because im losing money fighting with firefox to get my work done which is now taking 10 times longer to complete. i really want to keep using firefox but this is kinda ridiculous guys... I understand that betas have bugs but dont make me use it without asking me first...