Where is foxit reader ocx.ocx. It fails to laoad a PDF
I can no longer get PDF files to print. The message is that foxit reader ocx.ocx failed to load. Where do I find it?
I have a new computer running windows XP 64 bit
Additional System Details
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
The file is probably on your pc already, check in your programs folder. (Something like C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader or similar. (I am using Windows XP as an example) FoxitreaderOCX.ocx is in the plugins folder. To get it all to work properly right click on the Foxit Reader.exe and left click "Run as...." Uncheck the box marked "protect my computer from unauthorised activity"
Foxit will probably open. Close it and try printing again.
Modified by bobbibben
exit all firefox processes, open location C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit Phantom\plugins, copy FoxitReaderOCX.ocx and npFoxitReaderPlugin.dll into C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\Plugins, overwrite it! open firefox to using! done!
Modified by khanh231988