How do I change the resolution to view Firefox in the same size as the other applications on my laptop?
The screen while using Firefox appears to be in a 800 X 600 mode while the remainder of the programs are in a 1024 X 768 mode.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_25 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Check that you do not run Firefox in compatibility mode or with a reduced screen resolution.
You can check that in the "Compatibility" tab in the Properties via the right-click context menu of the Firefox desktop shortcut.
Make sure that all items are deselected in the "Compatibility" tab of the Properties window.
Rats!!! The issue was with my wife's laptop and someone else corrected the problem before I read the reply. I do not know what was done! Thanks for the time!!