After I have finished installing a new theme, whenever I restart the firefox for the third time, firefox reset to its default theme automatically. Solution?
For eg., I installed foxdie 4 theme. It asked to restart to take effect. I restarted and the theme changed to foxdie 4 theme. But when I started the firefox for the next time, foxdie 4 theme is gone. Firefox reset to its previous theme. Its happening whenever I change to new themes. Every time. With every themes.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2062
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_25 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
It's a good answer. It solved my first problem one year ago. Now, I got new problem. Whenever I restart my computer, all of my firefox customizations and themes are gone. This time this answer cannot solve my problem. Do you know why? any new solution please ?
Modified by drhanlinaung
This thread was locked because of a new feature just added to the Support Forum, that automatically locks a thread if it was originally created over 180 days in the past.
If you need more help with Firefox you should ask a new question. You can use this link as a starting point: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/new