How can I change the default download location in Firefox 4
Downloads go immediately to the Download folder. I want to change to a different location. Cannot find the right place to change this in Firefox 4.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I downloaded Firefox 4
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Click on the Firefox icon, then:
Tools > Options > General
Thanks, I have been to that tab several times today and finally found what I needed. BTW there is no tab with tools. It is just options>options.