How do I enlarge or reduce the size of the on-screen image?
I used to be able to reduce or enlarge the screen in order to get an entire image onto the screen. Now, I cannot find any button anywhere to do this. What have you done with it? I can't even find a "tools" button anywhere....
Additional System Details
This started when...
the new Firefox 4
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
See: View > Zoom
Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily.
This was exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!