Are the new firefox and incredimail incompatible?
Since I've started using the latest Firefox, I can't use my incredimail email system unless I download Flash10. When I do that, I can't use Firefox at all . What do I do?I used to run both with no problems.
Additional System Details
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 Creative ZENcast v1.02.08
4 people have this problem??? I'd like to talk to them. Why are there no replies here?
I don't think they have any answers.
I was referred to Adobe about Flash10. Adobe says it is a FF problem. Now I cannot get any replies either.
Thanks for that but I have worked at it for 2--3 days and now I have Mozilla and Incredimail both working. Don't ask me what I did. I've no idea.