Why can't I click back, 1 page, with my mouse or backspace and left arrow on screen?
Example, I start wit a page like www.nu.nl (newspage) and I surf one page to read something, then I cannot go back, to the first page, from where I started. This is only happend, when I use Firefox 4.
Modified by Philippe0001
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Open a simply site.
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- e.dentifier2 Plug-in for Mozilla
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nexon Game Controller 18.104.22.168
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
My mouse (have a sideclick, to go back 1 page) or de arrow in de upper left corner screen(Firefox 4) or backspace on the keyboard, doesn't work.
Only clicking with the mouse pointer on the screen (on logo NU) wil work.
I'm sorry you're having this problem. Currently, Firefox does not offer functionality to customize these keyboard shortcuts. As such, if they're not working on your computer, I would check to see if you have any other programs which have keybinds that may interfere or override other programs. (For instance, I run Linux, and have key combinations which make interesting screen effects. If I were to keybind Alt-Backarrow to one of these effects, it could cause a problem.
Here is a list of the programmed combinations. Click here If you cannot get Alt-Backarrow to work, try Ctrl-[ .
Hope this helps! :)
The answer doesn't help. Moreover, in about:config, browser.backspace_action is set to 0 that's a zero
Locked or damaged places.sqlite
Check and tell if its working.
Well, thats a long time ago, but, I have read the information what You wrote. Meanwhile, my problem solved by upgrading to Firefox 5. But thanks for your response.