how do i make the page fit my screen
my page is wider then my screen....when i try to play games on pogo i can't because half of the games is missing
If you got Windows 7, click start, control panel, display (make sure it's set to smaller (default), go to upper left click adjust resolution, advance settings, list all modes and then move up to the next higher resolution that's set for your computer. This solved my problem.Go to answer 2
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
i installed firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- eMusic DLM 22.214.171.124
- Free Realms Installer
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Update
- WildTangent Games App Presence Detector
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
when i go to pogo games the rooms are too big and i can't play them cuz have of it is missing i tried the above solution but it does not work when you go to the rooms can someone help me....i'll have to uninstall it and reinstall jave
It is possible that the screen is too wide or too high.
Open the system menu via Alt+Space and see if you can resize that window.
If that works then close Firefox to save that setting.
If you got Windows 7, click start, control panel, display (make sure it's set to smaller (default), go to upper left click adjust resolution, advance settings, list all modes and then move up to the next higher resolution that's set for your computer. This solved my problem.