This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I can't find the "back button".
I never have a back button, ever. I have not seen one since upgrading to 4.0. I'm talking about an arrow on screen to go backwards or forwards.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
- If the menu bar is hidden then press F10 or hold down the Alt key, that should make the "Menu Bar" appear
- Go to "View > Toolbars" and check-mark "Menu Bar" with a click if you want to make that permanent
- Make sure that the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"
- If items are missing then open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize" or via "Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout"
- If a missing item is in the toolbar palette then drag it back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see that item then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up
- Back and forward or other toolbar buttons are missing
- Customize navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload
If the above steps didn't help then see: