Additional System Details
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Thanks. But I don't have that installed.
Try running Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode If it works correctly in that configuration, then one of your add-ons is the culprit.
It sounds like they need to update it to work with FF4.
There are some other extensions in the same flavour here which might provide an alternative: Google Toolbars
Oh, and can you click the "Helpful" button so that this post is flagged as solved please.
Thanks to Xircal for the tip, I got mine working again. I found out through trial and error that the addon that was giving me problems was the flashgot addon, which, after reflection, I'm happy to give up to get the close.window to work!
That's interesting. I'll make a note of that.
You could also consider posting your discovery on the Add-ons forums / AMO Feedback if you have time: https://forums.mozilla.org/addons/
Thanks for letting us know in any event.