This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Does anyone know how to remove the Facebook icon from Firefox 4 toolbar
I never use Facebook and would prefer not to have the icon on my toolbar so would be glad to know how it can be removed. Thank you.
Additional System Details
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- Download Manager Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Is this a bookmark on the bookmarks toolbar? If so you can remove it by right-clicking on it and selecting Delete.