Manually Add Passwords
Is there a way to manually add log-in and / or password info? I looked thru the saved passwords <Tools-Options-Security> and noticed several sites were either missing the user name or password.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- Logitech Device Detection
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15
You can manually add sites to the password manager using the Saved Password Editor extension - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/saved-password-editor
Yay. Thanks, TonyE. Mind you, as my cousins across the pond used to say, Iffen dis messes up mein browser, ve know vhere you lif.