This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Why doesn't Firefox ask if I want to save my log ins & passwords anymore?
Firefox used to ask me if i wanted to save my User ID & Passwords every time I entered a new web site requiring a log in. It doesn't ask the question anymore. How do i get that feature back?
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15
- Make sure that you not run Firefox in (permanent) Private Browsing - Browse the web without saving information about the sites you visit mode.
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck: [ ] "Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session"
Modified by cor-el