Getting a 403 forbidden error on a website that I could previously access.
I have been getting a 403 forbidden error on a website that I could previously access. It always worked fine, but one day I just started getting this error message. I can access it from Safari and Chrome, but no longer from Firefox.
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Picasa plugin.
- Yahoo! Installer Plug-in provides application installation support
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 BLNGBAR
403. That’s an error.
Your client does not have permission to get URL /cse?cx=partner-pub-6394528859770538:lbf4rm-s7ic&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=top%20hosting&sa=Buscar from this server. That’s all we know.
I am having the same error, when I try to update music information in Windows Media Player I get the error 'Automation server can't create object'. When I try to go to the website directly in Firefox (fai.music.metaservices.microsoft.com) I get a 403 Forbidden error. How do I get around this and go back to accessing the site?
I am getting this error message from firefox, safari and chrome. The website is crossstitch forum.com I never had any trouble before and I don't know if it is the website or something with my mac though everything else works fine. I googled the error message and don't really understand what it means. Does it mean the server for the forum is down? Thanks in advance if anyone knows.
Modified by perryrc
This is the error message i am getting:
"403 Forbidden Your client does not have permission to get this page.(code=41193) from this server."
Are there any soluions already out??