This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Present version is 3.0.3 downloaded 3.6.13. When trying to load the upgrade received error message -- "The operation cannot be completed because you do not have sufficient privilages for some items." --What is the solution to this ?
The computer is
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache: 3 MB Memory: 2 GB Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Additional System Details
This started when...
When I tried to move the download 3.6.13 to applications folder.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2008092414 Firefox/3.0.3
- Download a new copy of the Firefox program: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html
- Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean (re)install.
- Install the new version that you have downloaded.
Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.