I can't log onto barclays ibank anymore
When i try to log on it takes me to step 1 of 2 and i can not get any further. I have used other peoples pc's and there isn't a problem. This only seems to have occurred on mine since i have downloaded firefox 4.0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b11) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b11
I also am unable to log in to barclays ibank. I have had this problem since early Feb 2011. It accepts the surname and membership No. and then hangs, or sometimes goes to the login page and accepts the 4 digits of a card No. and the pin sentry code and gets to the initial page with the obligatory sales pitch, but then hangs trying to get to the "At A Glance" page. I have emailed Barclays who insist that nothing has changed on their website and that many Firefox users are having no problem. I have just reinstalled Firefox (I am using 3.6.13) and it is still the same. Not sure what to do next.
Thank you cor-el - it worked!! :-)