The web pages are coming larger than my screen and I have no scroll bars?
when I open firefox the web pages exceed the physical screen even the icons are flowing outside the perameter. I no longer have a scrol bar to scroll. My google chrome is fine so it is a firefox problem
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
about a week ago
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.5
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 AlexaToolbar/alxf-1.54 AskTbARS/220.127.116.1119 Firefox/3.6.13 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
It is possible that the screen is too wide or too high and that the scroll bars fall off.
Open the system menu via Alt+Space and see if you can resize that window.
If that works then close Firefox to save that setting.
See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Resizing_oversize_window
Window sizes and positions are stored in localstore.rdf in the Profile Folder.