Unable pin web locations to taskbar
Since upgrading to Beta version 8, I cannot drag a web location to the taskbar. When I attempt to pin a location to the taskbar it shows a circle with a line indicating it it cannot be done.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b8) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b8
The Task Bar is part of the Windows desktop. Firefox has 3 toolbars at the top of the browser window; Menu bar at the top, Navigation bar in the middle, and the Bookmarks Toolbar at the bottom (which had to be selected manually when I first installed 4.0b8 last week - normally it appears automatically upon installation. I don't know if that was a "fluke" with my installation, or if that is a new "feature").