Unable to open a second firefox window if i have already a firefox window running
I'm unable to open a new firefox window if i have one already running. Previously this action was allowed. so i would like to ask if this action has been disallowed after the update ?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.2
- BitCometAgent v1.07 for Firefox
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DLM Netscape Plugin (18.104.22.168)
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/126.96.36.199
You have a corrupted Firefox 3.6.12 user agent (Firefox/188.8.131.52):
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/220.127.116.11
Check the general.useragent prefs on the about:config page. You can open the about:config page via the location bar, just like you open a website. Filter: general.useragent If any general.useragent prefs are bold (user set) then right-click that pref and choose Reset.
Are you starting Firefox with the -no-remote command line switch?
Make sure that you do not start Firefox with the -no-remote switch or have set the environment variable MOZ_NO_REMOTE=1 (Control Panel > System > Advanced > Environment variables).
thanks for the reply.i tried following the steps and did every thing.but i still cant open a second window.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.