How can I disable private browsing to monitor my kids websites?
My kids keep turning on the "private browsing" feature so I can't see what websites they are going to (porn, etc). How do I disable this feature?
Additional System Details
A few times a week
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Plugin for viewing Sibelius(tm) music scores http://www.sibelius.com
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.5.15
in "System details" specified Mac, for this i advice you good keylogger "ProteMac KeyBag" (www.protemac.com, has free trial version), you can see what your children do, when they are at the computer(not only in internet). hope this hope you
Have a look at http://www1.k9webprotection.com/
Check this link out, It worked for me!