i want to block downloads from firefox
I want users not to download anything from firefox. How can this be done??
Thank you cor-el. I have installed it and its working... great...Go to answer 3
You can try this http://technobuz.com/2011/03/block-download-in-firefox/ .I have explained it with all the features and provided demo too..Cheers!Go to answer 2
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.4
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1992
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Version 1.1.0, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Thank you cor-el. I have installed it and its working... great...
You can try this http://technobuz.com/2011/03/block-download-in-firefox/ .I have explained it with all the features and provided demo too..Cheers!