Im unable to view photos on FaceBook , it says my Browser setting were changed. How do I change them back to original settings?
I am unable to click on and view photos loaded to my Facebook page. When a photo is loaded on and you click on it to view larger and post a comment, it will show the comment box but will not show the photo. I can see my albums but if click on a photo to comment it also doesnt show the photo. Shows only the comment box. The FB Help says my Browser settings were changed. I changed nothing. Whats wrong and how do I get FB to show my photos correctly? This is also the case for all my older photos that have been posted from last year.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
It just happened about Sept 9 while posting and veiwing my FB Album
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10
The solution provided by FB was not any Help. When going thru the steps as I get to the step that say Highlight Fb URL I see no FB URL to highlight.
It is possible that you clicked "Block Images" in the right click context menu while trying to save an image.
Check the image exceptions: Tools > Options > Content: Load Images: Exceptions
- A way to see which images are blocked is to click the favicon (Site Identification icon) on the left side of the location bar.
- A click on the "More Information" button will open the Security tab of the "Page Info" window (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Open the Media tab of the "Page Info" window.
- Select the first image and scroll down though the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.