This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how do i get my toolbar bookmarks back on the toolbar display?
they disappeared after I downloaded Firefox beta4--they're in the bookmarks folder, just no longer visible on the toolbar
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b5) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b5
Check that you still have the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" placed on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- Make sure that you have the "Bookmarks Toolbar" visible: "View > Toolbars"
- Check in "View > Toolbars > Customize" that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize window onto the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If you do not see the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" then click the "Restore Default Set" button