How to change tab colors
I am trying to change my tab colors to match my pink window color. I do not want to have to download some entire whole new theme by going to addons.mozilla or whatever that site is! I can't believe I cannot just change my tabs color by going to tools. This is ridiculous. Also, i would like to change the picture for behind my tool bars and my search bar. I have it set to the ladybugs one but I have grown tired of it. i did not install the ladybugs background, I simply just clicked a few things in I think tools, but I can't seem to do it again. I will not install an entire new theme just to change the ladybugs behind my tool bars.
Additional System Details
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.2
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Picasa plugin
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
You can uninstall your current Persona and revert to the Default theme (Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
There are extensions that can change the tab colors or you can do a search on the userstyles.org site for code that you can use in userChrome.css.
Modified by cor-el